Aqata's Screens and Shower Enclosures are designed for a lifetime of luxury showering and with a little care and attention you can keep your enclosure looking like new. Aqata strongly recommend that the glass and the framework are wiped down after every use with a squeegee and dried with a soft cloth.
• Always remove any water remaining on the glass, frame and fittings
• Do not allow limescale to build up on the enclosure
• Polish the glass and framework with Aqata Cleaner once a week
• Do not leave neat cleaning products on the surfaces
• Do not use any "spray on and leave" cleaning products
• Ensure any non Aqata cleansers are non-abrasive and between pH 4 & 8
• Do not use any cleaning products outside the recommended pH values
• To remove limescale a solution of 50:50 white vinegar and water can be used
• Ensure vinegar solution is rinsed thoroughly and polished off with a dry cloth
Clean after every use with warm soapy water or mild detergent and wipe dry with a soft cloth, never use gritty or abrasive cleaner. Limescale or fine scratches can be removed by the light use of T-Cut Original applied with a damp cloth and then polished off. Easy access waste trap should be removed and cleaned weekly, ensuring any debris is cleared
Aqata Glass Cleaner has been specially designed for use on the glass, framework and shower trays and should be used at least once a week for maximum effect. Aqata Glass Cleaner has the added value of being environmentally friendly. This product should only be used on standard glass and not on ClearShield glass.
AC-GC-200 200ml Glass Cleaner £4.99 (plus p&p)
AC-GC-500 500ml Glass Cleaner £9.99 (plus p&p)
Retail Prices Excl VAT