Collecting your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is only requested when you are asked to register before requesting a copy of a brochure, entering a contest, subscribing to e-mail newsletters or when registering/purchasing AQATA products.
Personal information collected by AQATA often is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for five primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once
- To help you quickly find software, services or information on AQATA
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from AQATA
- If we were to hire any other companies to perform tasks on our behalf, we will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service and they are strictly prohibited from using that information for any other purpose
AQATA will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AQATA or the site
- Protect and defend the rights or property of AQATA and it’s copyright/trademarks
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the AQATA website or the public
Control of your Personal Information
When you provide us with personal information, Aqata will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Security of your Personal Information
AQATA strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for it’s intended use/s. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the organisation, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited and monitored access.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country where AQATA, it’s subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
To ensure we are publishing content customers need and want, Aqata Limited collects aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. We do not track individuals’ use of the site.
When someone visits the site, a cookie is placed on the customer’s machine (if the customer accepts cookies) or is read if the customer has visited the site previously.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the AQATA web site, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalised visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
If you have questions regarding this policy, you should contact us about privacy issues.
Changes to this policy
For material changes to this policy, AQATA will notify you by placing prominent notice on the web site.
© AQATA LTD 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated: May 2018