Returns & Cancellations Policy
- Any boxes that are opened are non-returnable (unless Aqata’s responsibility)
- Any unit which has been fitted cannot be returned.
- Any unit which is specially sized cannot be returned, excluding stock glass sizes.
- Any specials cannot be returned.
- Any unit that has been etched or has black patterned glass cannot be returned.
- Returned goods can only be considered if the return request is made within a 3-month period from date of despatch.
- Written confirmation must be provided for any return requests. Please provide details of original enclosure i.e. customer order number, job number and / or invoice number.
- Any goods returned should be in their original packaging and in a full re-saleable condition, with the polystyrene corners and foam packaging and fixing kit.
- A minimum 25% net restocking charge applies to all Shower Enclosures, Shower Screens Shower Trays, Linneal Showers and Accessories returned.
- A £25 net administration charge applies to all returned items.
- A £35 net collection charge applies to all returned items.
- No collection will be arranged without written agreement from the retailer that it is available.
- Should goods not be available for collection, a £35 net aborted collection charge will be made.
- Written confirmation is required to cancel an order.
- If the enclosure has yet to be put into production no cancellation fee will be incurred (this applies to standard products only).
- If an order for a shower enclosure or shower screen is cancelled, has not left the factory but has already been made a minimum of 25% restocking charge will be applied.
NB: If the enclosure has a) special size glass or b) etching applied the order is non-cancellable.
- If an order is cancelled but the glass has been ordered (non-stock glass), a charge will be forwarded to the retailer for the cost of the glass.
- Credit on returns will only be passed after full inspection.
© Aqata Ltd 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated: August 2018